10th International Conference Innovative Seating
Textiles, Fabrics, Materials, Lightweight, Comfort, Development Process, Design, Customer Expectation
After nine successful annual conferences with an exclusive focus on Innovative Seating, this anniversary edition of the 10th International Conference Innovative Seating 2015 is even more promising!
Over the last decade we have provided the automotive seating community with a wonderful platform for exchanging knowledge and ideas. We have heard dozens of case-studies relating to important and acute issues.
This year we bring you next generation innovative seating solutions to enhance quality of seating systems and comfort levels.
Safety and comfort are only two topics that gained more and more interest within the last years. New materials and personalized seat construction are hot topics to be announced as well as packaging and lightweight of the seat.
A great deal of work is focused on different seat fabrics, creating more breathable or more waterproof surfaces, and even adding built-in fragrances designed to increase feelings of well-being.
Seat manufacturers must develop seats that are lighter, offer more space for occupants and incorporate environmentally friendly materials.
We will discover in this conference how to design and manufacture a seat that is light, safe, flexible, comfortable and cheap:
- Find out about smart textiles products that enhance automotive seat comfort to differentiate from competitors
- Hear how to shorten the time from idea to product through innovative development process
- Master the challenge of weight reduction by applying materials with light weight performance in seat structures and frames
- Get insides on defining the comfort level in order to provide the highest level of comfort to people of all shapes and sizes
- Discover how to overcome the conflict between cost reduction and the use of new materials by assessing pros and cons of different materials